Tuesday, June 15, 2010

No Time? --- Make Time

Hi All!

Today I'm going to talk about one of my pet peeves! One of the most common reasons people give for not exercising is that they don't have any time. Well, you must MAKE time to exercise. I guarantee you'll find time in your schedule to fit it in. The problem is that most people do not put exercise as a priority in their life. So, when you schedule your day, exercise is on the very bottom of your totem pole.... and you just never seem to get to it. I'm telling you to MAKE TIME!
If you aren't going to make time at least stop using the excuse that you don't have enough time. Just be honest and tell me that you just don't want to exercise!

Alright - there you have it - one of my biggest pet peeves.

See you soon :D

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment